Sunday, July 6, 2008

Episode 1 - Greek Central




Join me and my guest host Adele as we discuss the hit ABC Family show Greek. This being the re-imagined Geek Central I am still testing the waters so if you have any suggestions for the show you can e-mail them to me at geekcentralpodcast@gmail.com and you can also visit my blog at geekcentralpodcast.blogspot.com or even visit the shared forum at thehydracoolerpodcast.forumwww.com and join to discuss tons of different topics. You can also visit Adele's podcasts at greekspeak.wordpress.com and threechicksandamic.wordpress.com and you definitely should because both podcasts are amazing. Please e-mail and leave iTunes reviews to let me know what you think and give me some constructive criticism. Have a great week and be looking forward to some great guest hosts and subjects.



1 comment:

Andy said...

I wasn't sure what to expect when I tuned into this show. After seeing so many over dramatizations in "made for TV movies" and the craziness of the reality shows, I was curious to see if Greek would be able to show the true College and Greek life experience and got pleasantly surprised at how the show was able to give the viewer the satisfaction of identifying the ever-familiar characters of this genre, but it was also able to add depth to the characters.